Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bottles & Cribs

Yesterday, Addison took a 2 hour nap in her crib & she is napping in it again right now! I'm trying to get her used to sleeping solo since she will be taking naps at MDO (Mother's Day Out). I doubt they want to hold that precious angel while she sleeps :) The next phase will be to put her in the crib at bedtime. That may happen next week.

Last night she went to bed without a bottle/nursing for the first time ever! It was much easier than I expected & am very happy she did well. She still woke up around 3ish (bedtime is 8ish & wake up time is 8ish) & I gave her water in a sippy cup. Ten minutes later she was back asleep. This is all a work in progress & I hope it continues to go well for all of us :)

Peek A Boo


Playing at the mall


Much deserved pedicure


Addison's first time on a slide


What do you do when baby doesn't want to get out of the wagon & come inside?


Bring the baby AND wagon inside!


It seems like there was something else I wanted to share with you, but can't remember what it was! Until next time...

1 comment:

Avery's Mommy said...

Cute pics...I am in serious need of a pedicure.

Bottles and cribs...well that is on the TOP of my things to do list once Avery gets better (yeahhhh right) lol

Good luck!