Saturday, February 21, 2009

Water Heater Issues

Our water heater broke last night! We called the landlord & help arrived right away (8pm)! Unfortunately, the heater couldn't be fixed last night, so we've had to wait all day for the water heater man to get off his regular job to come install a new water heater for us! Finally, we have a new water heater & I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the water to get HOT!

Earlier today we went to Beaumont. One of the things I was looking for was a bath seat for Addy. I'm not talking about the infant tub, but the ring style that suctions to the bottom of the tub & she can sit securely. Why is such a simple contraption so difficult to find? Nothing at Target, Walmart, BRU! I did find one online through Amazon.com, but I want it now! We've been just putting a wash cloth in the bottom of the tub to prevent her from sliding around, but I think the bath ring will allow me to relax a little & let her enjoy her bath time. Hmmm - I should probably go ahead & order it...

::runs off to order bath ring::

2 comments:

Avery's Mommy said...

avery loves her ducky tub but she does try to stand up in it!

Avery's Mommy said...

ps - sorry about the water heater problems....we had them earlier this year and had to wait on the man to put in a new one...i washed my hair in the SINK in FREEZING cold water so i could go ahead to work - needless to say it wasn't a very good day!