Sunday, February 1, 2009

Our weekend

First, I would like to thank Shari for pointing out the Chase ATM technology isn't as 'new' as I thought it was!

SOCKS
Yesterday, we went on a hunt for Addy some socks. The Carter's Kick-Proof socks she has been wearing are now too tight around on her chunky legs. We found more of those, but they don't make them in a bigger size. We had gotten a few suggestions for other brands, so we ended up getting some from Target, Old Navy & Gymboree. I am sad to report that NONE will stay on her feet like the Carter's brand! Not sure where we go from here...
Phone
I finally decided it was time to upgrade my Blackjack cell phone to an iPhone while we were at the mall. So far, so good! It's NOTHING like the Blackjack, so it will take some time to learn all the cool features, etc.

Sunday Superbowl & Shot Day
We made it to CVS Minute Clinic today for our Tdap vaccination. It's only been 2 hours & my arm is ALREADY sore!

No comments: