I came to Louisiana last weekend to await the arrival of my GREAT nephew! Aimee (my niece) was due Feb 12 & I wanted to make sure that I was here! On Monday we went & got pedicures (well deserved)! I got my traditional red with a little bling on the big toes & she got a pretty blue with bling also. Later on we went to Monroe to pick up her glider for the nursery. She was feeling like the typical 39 week pregnant lady (not that I know how that feels - just guessing) & cute as a bug!
Yesterday morning her labor slowly started & didn't start progessing until late last night. Logan Nathaniel was born at 2:27am & weighs 5lbs 15oz & 19.5 inches long. He is a beautiful little boy with big eyes & a ton of hair! Aimee & Logan are both doing wonderful. Addison met Logan today & wasn't too interested. I will post pics very soon!
8 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment