Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A look back at 2008

This has certainly been a busy year for our family. It started with me being 22 weeks pregnant. Did I ever mention how much I LOVED being pregnant? I really never felt better!






Then in April, along came our little angel Addison Claire. She spent the first few days fighting for her life in the NICU, but came out 100% healthy. Thank you Lord!



Here's a look at Addison growing!








In August, Blake was offered a wonderful job opportunity in Texas that he couldn't turn down. This meant me leaving my family, friends & incredible job at Chase to be a stay-at-home mom to Addison. How could I refuse? We loaded up the family & moved in September right after Addy turned 5 months old.


Texas isn't so bad. We've learned the area & made a few friends. This isn't my ideal place to raise a family, so thank goodness it's only temporary. Our house in Louisiana is still on the market. Each time we go home we stop by to check on things. I know the housing market is crappy right now, but I can't imagine why nobody has bought our house yet :) I love that house. Maybe because we lived there for almost 5 years & have memories there. Blake proposed on the back patio, we made upgrades to the house & brought our baby home while living there too. Hopefully, it will sell by Spring.

We end 2008 thankful for all that we have & excited about 2009.

Happy New Year all!

No comments: