Monday, December 22, 2008

I LOVE

I love getting Christmas cards! Every year I look forward to the new pictures & updates from our friends & extended family. Some just send Christmas cards as a yearly 'routine', but it is SO much more than that. It's a chance to say hello & let loved ones know that they are thought of throughout the year. A couple of years ago we didn't know what to do with all of the cards we had received, so now all of the cards go on the Christmas tree. It's a wonderful way to display the cards & see them each time we pass the tree! (I promise to post pics soon)

Addison is doing great! I need to get busy & post more pictures & videos. She is moving all over the place now. It is amazing (I know I say that all the time)!

Gotta run.... Someone is yelling out for me!!!

1 comment:

Avery's Mommy said...

I love them too! i was just thinking about that today... I missed yours though...what did you end up doing? A picture card? Did you get our Christmas Letter?