Today, I joined the local YMCA. My neighbor was telling me about it, so I went & took a tour. It was pretty nice. Not that I have ever been in a gym to have something to compare it too... There is a nursery for Addy & she can also take swimming lessons. While touring the gym I noticed the bicycle machines had computer screens attached to each one. The director said that as long as you peddle there is internet access! So, you can sit back & give your legs a workout while surfing the web, checking email, etc. I think I will start out with walking on the track. Luckily, I get 7 sessions with a personal trainer that can give me some direction!
I am also checking on a Kindermusik class that starts in the Spring. It's a music & movement class & I think we will both enjoy it & learn some new things. The class is held once a week for 10 weeks.
Have I mentioned that Addison loves pears? Well, SHE LOVES PEARS! I will try to get her on video tomorrow eating them. She is doing great. Talking, rolling, scooting! Uh oh - she cries too -- gotta go!
8 months ago
1 comment:
thats funny i wore a shirt that said YMCA to work yesterday (Village People) lol. that is great! sounds like everything really is big in TX! Glad to hear you are doing so good. thanks for the tylenol advice - avery did GREAT and slept through the night. YAY!
Post a Comment