Tuesday, November 25, 2008

7 Months Old

I say this every month, but Addison is growing too fast! She is an amazing little girl & I've learned so much in the past 7 months. Addison has certainly made me a better person.

There aren't enough pictures of me & Addy together, so I am going to try harder to take them regularly.

My chunky monkey (17lbs 4oz)

This was one of Blake's stuffed animals when he was 4 or 5 years old. He gave it to Addison last night :)


We go in the morning for her flu shot booster. This will be the last shot until 12 months. She is eating solids regularly now. We usually have oatmeal & a fruit for breakfast then fruit & veggie for lunch & dinner. So far she does really well & hasn't rejected any food.

**Now it's Tuesday morning & this is a continuation of my blogging from last night!
We just got the call from Danny! Parker Blaze was born this morning weighing in at 6lbs 14oz & 20 inches long. He's not very big after all! Erin & Parker are both doing great. I wanted to be there so badly, but it just wasn't possible. However, me & Addy will be going to Bastrop on Sunday for a week, so we will get to visit then :)


Now it's time to go get that mean shot!
BTW - Katie will be here today! Addy can't wait to see Aunt Katie :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We are back from getting the mean shot! Addy did great! Just a little cry & that was it. We even went shopping at Big Lots afterwards. This morning there were 3 newborns (2 weeks old) in the waiting room when I got there. I could feel the 'baby fever' as soon as I walked in & saw them! Yes, I am crazy for already thinking about having another one!
**Pictures have been added to 'Curran Pics'**

No comments: