I've had my eye on a Britax Marathon Convertible Carseat forever! Addison's infant seat holds up to 22lbs, but it's obvious that she isn't comfortable in it anymore. Now that she is sitting up she prefers to look around, out the window, etc. In the infant seat she can't do that. Well, one of my nesties (internet friends) posted about a great sale at Target today on my dream carseat! The Britax Marathon retails for $279.99, but I got it for $46! That's right - less than $50 on clearance. The granite pattern is being discontinued :) I am so very excited about this deal. Blake is too - now he doesn't have to hear me talk about a carseat everyday.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME
2 comments:
I can not believe you got a Britax carseat for $46.00. That is crazy. I paid over $300.00 for Makinley's Britax decathalon. You are so lucky. Congrats!
That is such a steal of a deal! Why are they discontinuing the color? I like it. Very neutral!
Post a Comment