Today, Karen & I took Addison to Sears for her 6 month pictures. I was very nervous, since this was the first time using a department store for her pictures. They turned out fantastic! I just uploaded a ton to Dropshots (click on Curran Pics to the right)!
omg those are so cute! i'll have to give sears a shot. i cannot BELIEVE how much she's changed in just the short time you've been gone...she is just adorable. is she sitting on her on now?
She's got to be the cutest "Raggedy Ann" ever!!!! Absolutely adorable!!! I LOVE the football one of her with her chin on the ball. TOO cute!!! I miss y'all... :(
2 comments:
omg those are so cute! i'll have to give sears a shot. i cannot BELIEVE how much she's changed in just the short time you've been gone...she is just adorable. is she sitting on her on now?
She's got to be the cutest "Raggedy Ann" ever!!!! Absolutely adorable!!! I LOVE the football one of her with her chin on the ball. TOO cute!!! I miss y'all... :(
Post a Comment