Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Catching Up

I tried to keep a list of everything to blog about since we moved & didn't get Internet until Monday! So here we go: 9/24 - Addy turned 5 months old 9/26 - Moving Day Moving day was hectic & it was a very long day. We finally left Monroe around 7 p.m. (goal was to leave by 4) 9/29 - Addy started eating oatmeal She wasn't sure about the first 3 bites, but after we got that out of the way - she was ready! Right now she is still exclusively breastfed & gets oatmeal daily.


10/11 - Addy found her feet! I kept wondering when this would happen!
10/12 - We had our first trip to Walmart. Addison was wonderful. She loved watching everyone & looking at everything.

I just made Addison's 6 month dr appointment. Here in Texas the vaccinations are given in the dr office & covered by insurance. So, no need for a second appointment somewhere else! In Louisiana, the state pays for vaccinations & that is why they aren't given in the dr office. You have to go to Shots for Tots or the health unit.

Okay, I think that is it for now! **new pics have been added to Dropshots - click on Curran Pics to the right**

1 comment:

Avery's Mommy said...

so cute...love the pic of her in the empty box! take some pics of that new house for us!