Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Busy Day

This morning I did a run through of my routine in preparation for Thursday. I got up at 5:30 to get started. Luckily, Addy stayed asleep while I got ready. When I finished she was waking up, so I went ahead & fed her (daycare requires baby has first meal of the day at home). I pumped, got her dressed & loaded her into the truck. We made it out the door at 7:08 (my goal was 6:50-7:00). So, Thursday I will just need to speed up a task or two (or get up a few minutes early -UGH).

Later in the day we went to Chase & by to see Ms Ginger. A co-worker got me a box of Kleenex with Addy's picture on it! I will take a pic & post later. It's SO cute! Thanks Casey! That was very thoughtful of you :)

Hmmm... what else? Guess that's it for now. Enjoy the pics!

Buddy loves to get on the playmat with Addison!

He is so good with her :)

So sweet!

Looks like she is dancing!

The tutu!

She wasn't very happy about the tutu or being on her tummy.

Bathtime!!

Love those smiles!

Saying her prayers

1 comment:

Avery's Mommy said...

omg love the cute pics. the tutu is so cute! and she definitely already has a big brother...those pics are precious. maybe he can be in the next photo shoot w/ two suez!