Friday, June 3, 2011

Memorial Day 2011

Grams & Pappy came for a visit recently.  Florida is pretty far, so we don't get to see them very often.  Weddings, funerals & the occasional trip in between.  It's always nice to see them & the girls enjoy their presents visits so much.  I say it's the '6 Days of Grams & Pappy' or however many days they are here for, because it seems like the gifts for the girls keep flowing the entire trip!  

Look how big she's getting!!!!  I look at her & Addison with wonder of where the time went!


 We should have been at the lake for the Memorial Day weekend, but the Mississippi River ruined our yearly trip.  We will just have to make do with our water hose until we go back to the lake.

                                         

Memorial Day Lake Trip 2010
I was VERY pregnant!


There's always someone NOT 
looking at the camera!


No comments: