Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Oh, what a night!

Well, last night was just awful.  I'm not sure who cried more, me or Addy.  First thing this morning I made a dr appt & took her in for a check-up.  Turns out she has a good reason for being fussy = EAR INFECTION!  This is only the 2nd one she's ever had, so we are really lucky.  I should have taken her to the dr yesterday.  Next time I won't play the 'wait & see' game.  We got an antibiotic, cold/sinus meds & numbing ear drops.  I'm pretty excited about the ear drops.  The dr said that since it takes about 2 days for the antibiotic to relieve ear pressure the drops will make Addy more comfortable until then.

Addy weighs 28.4lbs & is 32 3/4 inches tall.  We will see the dr again in a couple of weeks for a 2 year well-visit.

Being a little doll while waiting to see the dr.
Pretending to sleep (I guess since she didn't sleep last night)
It's amazing how much the difference is between day & night with her right now.  During the day she is her normal self, but come night WHOA LOOK OUT!

1 comment:

Avery's Mommy said...

Poor baby! Glad she is going to be feeling better now and you can get some sleep!