Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Another Video



Addison is having a WONDERFUL time playing on her new swing set!  It didn't take her long at all to master climbing the steps to the slide!  We still have to help her get in the swing & push her, but today I showed her how to lay on her belly across the swing & push herself with her feet. **No, I didn't physically lay on the swing & show her - LOL**

She's been talking for a while now, but lately silence can't be found at our house.  She's talking non-stop & repeating everything we say!  A few examples from the past couple of days:  I was brushing her hair in the mirror & told her she was such a pretty girl.  She in turn patted me on the back & said 'pretty mama'!  Today when I picked her up from MDO she told everyone bye.  Bye Kaci, Bye Paisley, Bye Easton, Bye McKenna!  The other day at the dinner table Blake was playing peek-a-boo with her & putting a napkin over his face & she said 'dada, I see you'!  I love this age (even the tantrums)!  She's the most incredible little person!

I have a routine monthly dr appointment in the morning.  Get weighed, pee in a cup, listen to heartbeat.  I'm 25-26 weeks now (depends on who you ask).  This heartburn is unbearable at times.  You would think since ice cream is cold that it would help give me some relief, but it doesn't!  Oh, and the preggo brain, well today was the second time in a month that I've LOCKED myself out of the house & Blake's had to come home & open the door.  I've made sure it doesn't happen again!

No comments: