I'm not sure how I'm going to look in 16ish weeks! My belly already feels like it's going to rip open at any minute no matter how much oil, cream, lotion, etc I put on it! Clothes I was wearing at this time of my pregnancy with Addison, no longer fit. BIG BELLY hopefully doesn't mean BIG BABY!
We don't have a pack'n play at my dad's house, so Addy always sleeps in the bed with me. The other day at naptime I was going to lay down with her & nap too, but she pushed me away. So, I got the monitor & left the room just to see what she would do. Well, that little girl went to sleep in the BIG bed & never once tried to get down! She just didn't want me in there! Maybe the transition to the toddler bed will be easier than I thought. Not that we are in a hurry or anything, but it's nice to know that she is capable of staying in the bed & going to sleep.


1 comment:
I LOVE your belly! Cute, cute cute!
Isn't it so bittersweet as they start to do things on there on. So happy and so sad at the same time!
Post a Comment