Thursday, March 4, 2010

**21 weeks**

No ultrasound for me this morning at the OB :(  Boo!  They said since I just had one last Friday that another wasn't needed right now!  Whateva!  My $$$ & insurance is paying for a service!  Give me what I want!  LOL  Dr. M said next visit we'll take a look at baby again.  I lost count of the ultrasounds that I got at The Woman's Clinic when I was pregnant with Addison.  I know, I know, I'm not in Louisiana anymore.  Believe me, I know.  Everything is different in Texas!  Some good, some not so good.  Oh well!

I've gained a whooping 5lbs since last visit, so that makes a grand total of 6lbs I've packed on up until now.  Thank you Blue Bell ice cream.  Blood pressure is fine (112/63) & baby's heart rate is amazing.

I haven't been posting enough pictures of this little doll!  My goal is to do better!


Sometimes I get an open-mouth, tongue kiss & sometimes I get sweet puckered-up, lip kiss.

1 comment:

April said...

Who is that adorable little girl? I can't believe how much she has grown and how she looks so much like a little girl and less like a baby! Wasn't she just born yesterday!