Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My first day no longer employed by Chase

Now I am employed by Addison Claire Curran. When I woke this morning I just laid there thinking about not working at Chase anymore. For 7 years Chase has been my second home & I've met some of my best friends there. Not working at Chase will be a huge adjustment for me, but I know that Addison will make this transition easy for me. I am very excited about the future and this next phase of my life. All that matters now is that I give my family 110% of my best!

Me & Vasti (we had our babies within a few days of each other)

Silly cake

Me & Jimmy

Me & Prince


Addison can't stand her new vitamins:

1 comment:

Avery's Mommy said...

Aww...we miss you already! I am sure Addison will be a great boss though :) HAVE FUN, I'll keep you updated if there is any drama. hehe.