Saturday, September 13, 2008

I know, I know - I'm a blog slacker!

This morning we went to Vicksburg. Addy was such a good baby all the way there & all the way home. BTW - why is every gas station in Monroe out of GAS?? We finally found one, but this is crazy! Here are a couple of pics from the trip:



This evening we had one last gathering before Blake & I move to Texas. It was a good time with good friends & good food. I am going to miss everyone like crazy, but from the looks of it, we will be back home a lot during hurricane season anyway :) Thanks to all of you that made it! Here are a couple of pics:

This card from Shari made me cry as soon as I took it out of the envelope!


More pics have been add to Dropshots (click on Curran Pics to the right).

No comments: