Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy MDO Day

Yippie!  Addy was a happy little girl this morning when I left her at MDO!  What a relief!  My day is better knowing that she is okay.  When I picked her up she was just as happy!  She told me that she had a great day & named off everything they did today.

Here are some photos from Alyssa's newborn session at 4 weeks old.  It's hard to believe she is about to be 3 months old!  Amazing!  She's a very happy baby, always smiling & cooing.  Except when I try to give her a bottle.  She loses her mind...  Yesterday, I managed to get her to drink 1/2oz while we were outside playing.  I thought if I changed her environment it would help.  Tonight I will try giving it to her while I'm bathing her.  My hair is a wreck & if she doesn't take a bottle soon I'm going to see if my stylist makes house calls!





This crochet hat came from the hospital when she was born.  

I emailed the White House yesterday to request a 'congratulatory letter' for Alyssa's birth from the First Family.  Blake & I got one when we were married & another when Addison was born.  It's a special keepsake that I hope the girls will enjoy when they are older.




No comments: