Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy 18 Month Birthday Addy

Addy is 18 months old today! It seems in just the last week her vocabulary & personality have exploded! She's expressing herself very well through signing, talking & acting. I don't have to guess what she wants/needs as much as before.

Yesterday, we went to the Pumpkin Patch for Addy to pick her own pumpkin. While there we also took a million pictures! Here are a few:

















Addy is doing great at MDO! She didn't cry at all last week when I dropped her off or picked her up! I'm thrilled that she's doing so well.

There are few paci's in Addy's toy box that she chews on sometimes. She has never been a big fan of the paci, so I figured it was fine to let her just play with them. The other day she started saying "noonie" (I have no idea how to spell it) & began digging through her toys. Finally she pulled out a paci & kept saying "noonie, noonie"! Hmmm, where has she heard this word & why is she SO happy to have a noonie? Friday, when I dropped her off at MDO, I asked her teacher & she said ALL of the babies in Addy's room have noonies! Ah ha! That explains it! As soon as I got home - all 'noonies' went in the trash! Nothing against noonies, but I figure we shouldn't get on that train this late in the game.

1 comment:

Avery's Mommy said...

Def. throw away the noonies. It is RIDICULOUS in our house. She stands at her dresser and hollers "MAMA" until I go in there and hand her one AND now she's picky about them. She refuses to take one from me if its the not the kind she likes. I don't know WHAT we're gonna do about that, but it will be a rough day/week/month when I finally decide!

Glad addy likes MDO!

These pics are great!