Addison missed the first day of MDO! Yesterday morning when I got her out of the crib she had a fever & didn't feel good. We couldn't get in to see the dr until late yesterday afternoon, so I just kept dosing her with Tylenol & Motrin. By the time we got to the dr her fever was up to 102.3. The dr checked her over & didn't find anything wrong with her except a red throat. He tested for strep, but we won't find out the results until tomorrow. Which I find odd because when I had strep & went to the CVS Minute Clinic the swab taken gave a result in 5 minutes. Oh well, guess the pediatrician does things differently.
Today, she has a low-grade fever, but seems to feel better. She still isn't eating much, but at least she's drinking her milk & water!
10 months ago
1 comment:
Thats what happened with Avery last time she was sick. It took a bit to get the results of the strep test. Hope its not swine flu. Keep her drinking. Hope she feels better soon.
Post a Comment