Thursday, August 27, 2009

Busy Thursday (edited to make pictures larger)

This morning we went to the library. She knows right where to go & took off as soon as we walked in the door! Do you know how hard it is to get a library card? You have to apply, then the library sends a letter to your home address with a BIG stamp on the envelope that states 'DO NOT FORWARD'. Do people really lie about where they live to get a library card? Then you have to take the letter & envelope back to the library, get the side-eye from the librarian and finally get a library card!


After lunch we went to a spray park near our house. It's such a neat place to go & let the babies play. All the kids are in school now, so we had it all to ourselves (along with neighbor Maggie).










I'm so lucky that I get to wake up each morning & see this beautiful baby! Staying at home with her isn't always kittens & rainbows, but I wouldn't trade this job for any other!

1 comment:

Avery's Mommy said...

I need Monroe to build a frickin Splashpad. Even VIDALIA has one. LOL!