Tuesday, June 2, 2009

She thinks 'no' is hilarious

Addison has started laughing at us when we tell her 'no'! She puts her foot in the Buddy's water bowl, stands in her PBK Anywhere Chair, stands in the bathtub, runs the other way when it's time for diaper change, throws food from the highchair, feeds Buddy her snacks....and laughs the whole time we are saying 'no' & trying to redirect her attention or show her the 'correct' way to do something. It's hard to keep a straight face sometimes :)

Today she had McDonald's chicken nuggets for the first time. I removed all the crust & gave them to her. She loved them! Since she hasn't been eating much lately, I was willing to try anything!

This morning after we brushed our teeth I told her it was time to do laundry & she went to the laundry room! It would be nice if she could actually assist with the laundry instead of running off with clothes. She also closes the dryer door everytime I open it, so it will probably wear out before the dryer itself.

Right now, we are in the midst of getting estimates on house repairs that our buyers have requested. It's such a pain since we are so far away! Luckily, our realtor is awesome & has good contacts that work with her clients regularly. I am SO ready to stop paying Chase every month!

1 comment:

Avery's Mommy said...

I feel your pain.

And I admit that at least half the time she makes me laugh!