Saturday, March 14, 2009

Saturday Happenings

Today we went to Beaumont to pick up my bridesmaid dress from David's Bridal. Addison was asleep, so Blake stayed in the truck with her while I went in to get it. The associate directed me to a dressing room, but didn't stick around to help me with the zipper! I put the dress on & opened to door to see if anyone was close by that could help me. There were 2 little girls, one was picking her nose & the other wasn't. So, I asked the non-nose picker if she could help zip me up & she happily agreed! When I got the phone out to take a picture they both asked if they could be in it too. I said of course - so here we are:
Please ignore the socks! KJ, I promise not to wear them to the wedding :)

Now for some Addison updates. She is drooling like I've never seen her drool. It's seriously a mess & out of control. I'm guessing more teeth will be here shortly. She's also started grinding her teeth! I guess she just realized that she could do that & now it's her new thing. When I catch her doing it I try to give her a teether or distract her with something else.

How about some Buddy news? I have to Swiffer 11 times a day because Buddy is shedding like Addy is drooling. So, I end up with wet dog hair everywhere! Okay, I keed, I keed, about the wet dog hair. But, seriously Buddy has been scratching & shedding like never before. Blake took him to the doctor yesterday & they gave us some 'special' shampoo $20, some 'special' moisturizing spray $20, a shot $20, pills $20 PLUS we needed to pick up more heartworm pills! The doctor diagnosed him with - are you ready for this? - DRY SKIN! No Shit, ya think?? This morning I gave him a bath with his special shampoo & groomed him. Hope the shedding & scratching slooows down now!

1 comment:

Babymakes3forthesullivans! said...

I am laughing SOOOO hard at your post. I love the pic of the dress. Yep, don't wear those socks to the wedding!

Poor Addy.. Hopefully those teeth will pop through soon. I hated to laugh but Buddy's story was the funniest. I hope he stops itching soon. Poor guy!