Buddy started out yesterday with a stomach ache & it went on all day long. He had several accidents in the house - ewwww! Last night he threw up in the nursery before we went to bed. Then after we went to bed I started coughing & it was so bad that I began throwing up! Luckily, I made it to the bathroom. Then Addison starts crying (Blake wasn't home) so I get myself together enough to go pick her up & take her back to the bathroom with me. We sit on the side of the tub where I continue to puke Johnny's Pizza (which was much better going down than coming up). Then - guess what- Addison spit up all over me, her & the floor. If I would have seen it coming we could have both been puking in the toilet at the same time! Okay, so the night started out pretty rough.
This morning I get up & go in the nursery & find poop on the floor....go to the living room....poop on the floor....go to the den....poop on the floor. I just wanted to cry. So, I go wake Blake up to help clean the mess. We are on a tight schedule in the mornings & something like this throws us in a tailspin.
I left work this morning when the vet opened & took Buddy. He got a couple of shots, pills & some can food that will be easy on his tummy. He seems to be feeling much better now. The doctor thinks he got bit by something & that caused the rash & upset tummy.
BTW - I went back to the doctor Monday & got another shot & antibiotics. Still coughing :(
10 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment