Friday, May 16, 2008

Bath?

Okay - we have only been giving Addison sponge baths even though the dr said she could start regular baths this week. So, tonight (I really shouldn't be sharing this) I decided to try bathing Addison in her cute little pink tub. I turn on the heater in the bathroom, get the tub, put it in the regular tub & sit there for a minute looking at it. I had told Blake I was going to setup for her bath, but didn't mention my idea about a 'real' bath. A few minutes later he comes to the back ready to give Addison her 'sponge' bath & is looking for me. He then comes in the bathroom & asks what I am doing. I point out the cute little pink tub in the regular tub & tell him we should try it, but I have reservations. It was truly a Kodak moment - me, Blake (holding Addison), and Buddy all looking in the regular tub at the cute little pink tub. I get Addison (still fully clothed) and put her in the cute little pink tub to try it out & get an idea of what it would be like to bath her in it. She seemed to be comfy, maybe because she was asleep?? After a few minutes, Blake & I decide to give her a 'sponge' bath one more night!

2 comments:

Babymakes3forthesullivans! said...

haha!! Lexie screamed the 1st couple of times we did a "real" bath!!

Avery's Mommy said...

be brave! she'll probably love it. if avery is fussy i give her a bath because it shuts her up every time...she LOVES bathtime. we put her bathtub in the sink though b/c its easier to reach her without being on my knees and bending over in the bathroom.