Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Our Princess Is Home

Addison was released from the NICU yesterday and we are thrilled to have her home at last. That was the longest 5 days ever! I know we have so much to be thankful for because there are so many babies in the NICU that have been there for much longer than our angel. She has been great! Everything I imagined. We have to go back to the hospital on Friday for follow-up bloodwork. Since she had a blood transfusion the test must be done 7 days from the first one. It's just routine from what I understand. The first appt with the pediatrician is next Tuesday. I guess that will be the true test to see if Blake & I know what we are doing with this little girl! LOL






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is fantastic news !!!!!! I can't wait to come see her !!!!!! Auntie J.C. is very excited !!!!!